Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Auction!

I've got a friend whose ex-husband sold two of her three horses last year during a divorce and she's fought hard to get them back only to find that they have been moved out of state. I know she doesn't have a lot of money to spend so I'm going to take her to a dispersal sale coming up this April at the PEC Sale Barn right near Jess's house. I've told my husband to make sure that I'm going without money in my pocket because I'm bringing my trailer and these horses go cheap these days and I'm a sucker. The horses are coming from a breeder in Iowa I believe and he bred mostly for color from what I hear and now he's getting out of the business. There is supposed to about 50 head of horse. Anyway, I'm kind of looking forward to it. I might find something irresistible. Don't tell my husband!

No comments: