Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Mid-April?


I took this pic this morning when I got home from work. April 11th, winter storm warning here in Wisconsin for the next 24 hours. The ground had been void of all snow since the beginning of March. We're due to get 6-10 inches in the next 24 hours. Boy, does this suck. And this is only the beginning. The snow has only been falling for about an hour. I can't imagine what it'll be like this afternoon. The girls always back their butts up against that corner rather than go in the lean-to. That's the goat pen butted against the horses and the goats were piled into their house. They hate getting wet. "Sissies!" say the girls.

3 comments:

Donna said...

I guess I can't complain about it raining in California today...

Callie said...

No you can't, hehehe, There's about 6 inches out there now and we have about 14 more hours of this "you know what" to go!Give me rain, give me rain, give me lots and lots of rain, don't snow me in.

Anonymous said...

Goodness me! Stay warm. This is a great blog too. You certainly keep yourself busy blogging.

Well done!