Monday, October 15, 2007

Crafty Horsey Cards



This is what I've been all afternoon. I have decided to personalize our Christmas cards this year. I took an old picture of the girls this past winter and made it black and white. I printed it out on pre-made 5x7 cards. I used glue spray and sprinkled the snow part with very fine white and silver glitter and I used a silver paint pen to fill in the space below the picture and I'll use it to write the personal message inside the card. The glitter is hard to see in the pic here, but I rather impressed myself. I had no idea it would turn out so well.

2 comments:

Rising Rainbow said...

I wouldn't dare do something like that. I keep ending up with printers that smudge at the least him of moisture. I guess I don't know what I'm supposed to be shopping for to get a printer that will print nice pictures and the ink won't run.

Callie said...

I've got an "HP Officejet all in one" And I've never had an issue with the ink. I've been able to print business cards, these cards and lovely photos and if I remember, it wasn't that expensive at Walmart. I had the time to do those cards and I only have about 30 to send each year, if I try hard. And I like crafty and arty things.