I've been tagged, serves me right for complaining last summer about not getting tagged. Mud Ranch tagged me first. So once again, here are the rules.......
The rules of the game are this–Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.Post the rules on your blog.Post 7 random or weird facts about yourself on your blog.Tag 7 people and link to them.Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
1) I, also like Joan at Mud Ranch, love to harass my cats. And they too love me for it. I thought I was the only one in the world who does that.
2) I belch alot and loudly and usually incorporate the word, "bullocks" into it. It's too long a story to elaborate. "Excuse me"
3) I have a bit of a twisted and potty sense of humor, which is why I think that it's a bit funny and ironic that even though I was crushed that my sister had passed away in Kansas, I carried her in a box in the trunk of a Ford Focus down to Florida for our service for her passing that her former significant other had arranged. Although, it was a lovely service, I was forced to scoop her ashes out of the box with a silver spoon into a "special can" for her significant other to keep. As this person was particularly saddened by her passing that sometimes you just do things to help others get through it. (I may have revealed a bit too much)
4) I live on Diet Coke and cigarettes. I've drunk Diet Coke since it first hit the market in 1981.
5) I love the smell of horses, manure and all, that often I just stand out there with them and bury my face in their necks and inhale.........It's soooooooo good!
6) I love Joan's pink boots over at Mud Ranch.........Got to get me some as I have at least six pairs of Western boots.....All for different occasions and when I dress formally, it consists of a "good" pair of jeans and a dressy blouse with the right pair of boots.
7) I love my husband! And even after 5 years of marriage and 8 years of togetherness, I still will call him from work at 6am to let my co-workers talk to him to listen to his British accent! He loves it, I know he does!
I will request of my other two contributors to this blog that they too write a post with their list of seven...Ha!Ha!...Twisted Oaks? The People History? Get goin'!
Now I've got to tag 7..........Hmmm, let me think........One Cowgirl , Victoria , Red Pony Farm , Kathy C , Grey Horse Matters , Dennis Ranch , A Girl and Her Horse