I've been tagged by Grey Horse Matters for a rather fun game of pet peeves. This is a good way of "sounding off" and not only fun, but good for the soul! So I will try and limit mine to five, although once I get rolling, who knows what may show up on this post. Muhahah! Some of this may be related to the blogosphere and some may not.
1) And this first one is NOT related to any of my fellow bloggers that I've met and respect out here, but there have been places I have visited with many a follower who will leave a comment, but then hide behind a made-up profile that is not accessable. If you have a statement to make or an opinion, please have the "kahunas" to stand behind that opinion and don't just follow the leader and hide.
2) What I learned, especially when I first got back into horses eight years ago and I especially noticed this in the horse world, is that everyone is an expert........It amazes me, the number of "horse people" (self proclaimed experts) that really don't know anything. I'm always stupid and there is always something to learn. They're usually the one's that look like jack*sses while showing off. I don't have to show off to look like a jack*ss, but I'll own up to it. We've all had our moments, some of mine are quite humorous. Thank God for forgiving mares and good friends we can laugh with.
3) People who drive like "*ssholes".......... Go back to driving school, or better yet, stay at home with your booze. The rest of us would like a relatively safe journey.
4) I have to agree with Grey Horse on this one. Backyard Breeders, who have managed to flood the horse market with badly conformed, unwanted, mostly unpapered horses that nobody wants and then scratch their heads and can't figure it out, while these horses are abandoned, starve and take a trip to slaughter. Stop It!, Dillholes! You think you'll make money and you can't afford to feed what you have and then you change your name to a rescue and ask me to contribute.
5) Wisconsin Winter!!! When the hell is this cold and snow ever going to end!!!! Why do I live here?
So there you have it.........five pet peeves.........Now I'll invite anyone who wants to play, although most of you have already. A little behind the eight ball here.