Monday, March 31, 2008

And Now Begins The Rain


This picture was of last Wednesday, when Zoe's cousins and Auntie Kathy came up from Chicago for the day to visit. We sliced up a pear to give the horses, spoiled horses. It was a great visit. The kids took turns on the ATV. Needless to say there was a lot of mud and now that it stormed this morning even more mud just as it was beginning to dry. Please, please let it be sunny and dry out. We brought Zoe to the airport yesterday to fly back to school and today, I'm back to blogging as I worked Friday and Saturday night as usual.

3 comments:

Rising Rainbow said...

We are moving into a rain phase as well. There's just not much more to say about the weather than YUCK!

Anonymous said...

Personally, I love the opportunity to ride an ATV in the mud. Nothing like it.

Callie said...

Mikael, I hear ya girl, YUCK!


ATV urge, I see that now that I've visited your site....LOL