I promised Lisa from Laughing Orca Ranch that I would get to this sometime this week as she tagged me for a meme. I've been tagged before, but it's been a long time and I'm sure it's buried in my archives somewhere. Besides of which, I'm plenty old enough to have something I haven't discussed before, unless I forgot, which is quite possible. So here are the six random things you might not know about me.
1) I know I've told this before, but I can't say enough, because he's a doll! I'm married to my Brit! We met over the Internet, but not through a cheesy meeting place. We've been together 8yrs now and married for 6yrs and have three children between us! And I love him dearly! And I love all of our children dearly!
2) I too, like Lisa, gave birth to my daughter at 8lbs, 19 inches without so much as a Tylenol for pain. I'm proud of that. Must have a high pain tolerance.
3) I, We have 15 animals within our care, two horses, three goats, three dogs, five cats, two birds and two full 55 gallon tanks of fish, one fresh water and one marine.
4) I have Multiple Sclerosis, for a few years now, but was only diagnosed last year. Most of the time I don't think about it. Just get on with daily living. Although I have a tendency to tip over sometimes. Kind of funny! At least I think so. Balance is highly over rated! LOL
5) I belch like a truck driver! No offence to truck drivers, I probably curse like one too. In fact I'm sure I curse like one. I don't have much of a filter per say.
6) My favorite store is Tractor Supply Company and I'd have to add Farm-n-Fleet!
Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Write six random things about yourself.
Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
I now tag:
A few new friends and a few old friends! Have fun ladies!