Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thursday's Things............


A few scenes along the way.


I never can resist stopping to take a picture of someone else's horses.


A picture of our purge and a great feeling to get the garbage trailer unstuck from the frozen ground without actually breaking it! And the 4-wheeler was running!


Jack takes a trip down to the snow in Daddy's arms.........


And plays with the other dogs. He's very hard to catch when it's time to come in.


The two Heelers! Hilarious to watch, but impossible to get any one's attention to do their thing outdoors! Why? Because snow is meant to play in!

Without this I could not survive. I love my red truck!

Without it, Stephen and I couldn't have gotten our wood pellets which are now essential to survive this rotten cold winter!

When we got home, they got a few butterscotch treats and thought perhaps I had more in my pocket.

Then they realized that there were no extra treats waiting for them.

3 comments:

C-ingspots said...

Just a quickie to say hello to you and wish you a wonderful day. So very much snow at your place, ours stuck around longer this year than it hardly ever does (almost 2 weeks) and it nearly killed us. :)
We are truly wussies huh?? Hoping and wishing for an early spring more for your sake than for ours.
Take care.

Grey Horse Matters said...

Everybody looks like they are coping well with the snow, the dogs are having a ball. Love the look on the dog looking up at your husband. Trucks are great in this weather, I have a SUV and need it just to get out of the driveway.

SunnySD said...

Aw - you have pretty snow & puppies to play in it! Almost makes winter worth it :) Ours has either blown away, or frozen solid into dirty looking drifts. Bleh.

I too love my truck - yours is such a nice bright color though. I keep saying I have a dirt colored vehicle. Right now, it's literally DIRT covered. And if I wash it the doors will freeze shut. Sigh....

Spring is coming soon!