Monday, November 30, 2009

We Have Some Winners !

Arlene, from Grey Horse Matters guessed first.............

Then Tammy from Horse Trail Riders...............

Mikey from Post Card From Arizona .............

And a private admission from MrsMom at Oh Horses Feathers................


Mikey and Mrs.Mom will get the consulation prizes..............Don't worry it's not his butt, LOL! Arlene and Tammy will get first & second place..........

And Mikey his name is Jeremiah Johnson.......... He was a Pro Rodeo Bull Rider and Bareback rider when this pic was taken and NO I didn't take the pic, although, It sure would have been funny!

So ladies, here's my email address......... callie.pearson@gmail.com
Email me your addresses and expect a package soon..........

7 comments:

Mrs. Mom said...

LOL Callie you rock!

I was gonna say that butt sure LOOKS like it belongs on a shoer ;)

Mikey said...

Ha! That's so cool! I know that name! I was trying to figure it out :) Well he looks dang cute in that outfit, and I really don't know how you keep a straight face when he's doing your horses, cause I know I'd just be picturing that in my head, lol. I'd have a big ol' smile every time I saw him. *waves* Hi Jeremiah!

photogchic said...

That is an awesome contest...how did Grey Horse Matters know that? Recognizing a man by his bottom, that takes some skills:-)

Grey Horse Matters said...

Wow, thanks Callie. I'm surprised I guessed right. Thanks for the contest and the gift. It was lots of fun.

Grey Horse Matters said...

p.s AH, photogchic, just because I'm older doesn't mean I'm dead. I can recognize a good butt from miles away! LOL

dickiebo said...

Are you sure? I mean....I was so certain.....lol.

steve said...

Hope you all like the new music , Callie put it up for me because I have been chuckling ever since I found it again after 40 years..

no accounting for taste

hehehehehe

Steve