I haven't received an award in awhile and I am a bit late getting to this, however my new friend at No Hoof, No Horse? who happens to live just down the road from me, so to speak, has bestowed this "Beautiful Blogger Award" upon me, of which I thank her. I am to share 7 things about myself that are currently not known to my blog-readers, and then tag 15 fellow bloggers. It is hard to top Mrs.Mom's 7 things she posted at Oh Horse Feathers. Humorous read! Now to think of 7 things, y'all don't know about me.
1) I'm most certain that I will be going to hell and upon my arrival there, a co-worker will be lighting the turd I'll be smoking.
2) I am considered "high-maintenance" by many, my husband, my co-workers, my daughter.
3) I like jewelry, lots of it and I have more western boots than most, ridiculous, I know.
4) On the topic of boots and such, I have a standard dress code I follow. That would be boots and blouse and jeans of choice, dark ones for dress and fancier boots, lite jeans for casual and if I am not dressed, it's scrubs for work and PJs the rest of the time.
5) I like watching Ghost Hunters International...........Stephen hates that, but he watches World Federation Wrestling......I call that even.
6) I have no filter, I say whatever is on my mind and I use my MS as my excuse, "frontal lobe lesions".
7) I have a great sense of humor and I am able to laugh at myself.
Now to pass this award on............I think I'll cheat. Most of you have already received this award and I cannot think of 15, so I'm cheating and going for 5.
First to John & Regina at Horse Talk Indiana who have been around for a little while and have marvelous trail adventures to share.
Next to receive this award will be Gtyyup at Life At The Rough String Ranch, new to me for sure, awesome blog!
Next extremely new to me Baba Yaga's Mirror. Another great read!
And onto Donna, an ole friend blogger with a brand new blog.......If Wishes Were Horses.
And last but certainly NOT least.......Suzanne at Golden Days. New to me and packed full of news!
CONGRATS! Everyone! Enjoy!