Thursday, July 22, 2010

Rainy Days and Thursdays ?


Something was rustling in the bean field. It might have been Miss Mina.



Misty's thought process is as the following, "Well, I'll just go and roll, then."



Kola is still not quite sure. Her thought process, "What the hell?".








Kota dog , the nincompoop, has just a bit too much curiosity.........LOL, Dork!

Mina thinking the hot weather preceding the rain, "Just blows!"


And some of our local wild life, an egret and a family of cranes. You can see about two or three babies towards the left of the photo.

9 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

I'm with Mina on the weather situation. Smart dog.

cheyenne jones said...

Mm! Must`nt get too hot, nor do to much work!

Paint Girl said...

Yep, that is the Aussie I know and love! They love anything that moves, and mine hate it when the horses roll! That is one thing that gets them going so good!

Anonymous said...

Great blog :-) Here's another horsey blog to check out: www.toffeeapples.blogspot.com

Rising Rainbow said...

I think I'm in there with Mina too!

Phoenix11 said...

Beautiful Pictures! Where are you in the Midwest? I'm in WI and just recently started a blog. Maybe seasoned horse folks like yourselves would like to be interviewed?

http://stirrupcup.blogspot.com/

Brooke

Callie said...

Brooke,
I too am a Wisconsin resident, southeast, near Lake Geneva, Elkhorn. I have a look at your blog. ;)

Phoenix11 said...

Excellent! I'm on the South side of Milwaukee. Yeah Midwest Horse People!

Victoria Cummings said...

So has it cooled down a little? We got a break for a couple of days in New England and it's put everyone in a better mood. I love to watch my horses roll. It makes me think that all is right in the world and when they get up, they usually fling their tails up, let out a good toot and dance around the pasture. Guaranteed to make you laugh!