Monday, October 3, 2011

This Is Interesting & What Appears To Be A Worthy Cause.

Recently, I was sent this message from a man called Adrian Leon. He asked me to please include this on my blog to help get the word around so that he can finish his documentary which is explained by him in the words below. I myself watched the preview to the video, which I found quite good. Please, friends, take a minute to watch the included link & learn a little bit about it.




September 29
Adrian Leon
  • Hi There,

    I found your blog on Google and wanted to reach out….

    I'm quite the horse lover and have been self-producing a documentary about a place in Southern Nevada which uses rescued mustangs and retired show horses to rehabilitate kids who've suffered some from some sort of social or family trauma. It's about life lessons, horses and animal therapy.

    Here's a link to the preview:

    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1381269252/horse-shoes-a-documentary-about-horses-and-the-kid

    I'm writing in the hopes that you could mention this project in one of your blog posts or somewhere on your website. Up until now, I've been self-producing the film and have just started raising finishing funds through kickstarter.com. People can pledge as little as $1.

    So far, I have backers from as far away as Europe and a very generous donor donated the camera to the production. I only have 29 days to raise the money the film needs and I'm doing the best I can to spread the word.

    I'd really appreciate your help. But if you are unable to do so, I understand but I would appreciate any ideas you have about who could help spread the word on a large scale.

    Either way, I know that everything will work out!!! If you want to talk to me, I've included my number below and I've also included my website so you can see what I am all about.

    Best,
    Adrian Leon

4 comments:

dickiebo said...

Have passed-on the good word, Callie.

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

Wow! That video is inspirational. It's also worth it to go out to the Ionia Entertainment website and see the other examples of documentaries he has worked on. It feels to me that TV has been airing such depressing, violent, hopeless stuff lately. I miss inspirational work like his. People need hope more than anything else in these times.

horse care said...

Hi I'd love to see this project go ahead so I've blogged about it on my Horse Sense blog, hope you don't mind but I copied and pasted the message from Adrian to yourselves, of course I have mentioned you.

Callie said...

Not a problem, The more the merrier!