Monday, July 16, 2012

Best Concert Ever!


                My friend Cindy and I waiting for the Cheap Trick and Aerosmith concert to begin.


                       Rick Nielsen's famous guitar and Robin Zander singing their hearts out!


  And Aerosmith! For a group of older men, they rocked our asses off! OMG! It was phenomenal!


My attire for the evening.I'm such a hippy!


They were so gorgeous. I hated that it ended. I've seen a lot of concerts in my day, but this one was by far the best!

2 comments:

Wolfie said...

I love it when you see a group that has been around for "a while" and they still meet your expectations! Rock on!! :-)

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

I didn't know that Cheap Trick was still touring. I looked them up after seeing your post, and realized that they've released a lot of albums over the years. That's amazing. When I was a teenager I was totally in love with Tom Petersson. I think I just stopped listening to music all together once I started working long hours and couldn't keep headphones on because my coworkers always needed to talk to me about something.