Tuesday, March 6, 2007

My Show Horse-Spider Oak

Spider Oak doing what he does best
I found my favorite picture of Spider showing. We have a yearly competition held in June called NCHA Days. It is where the riders in an area compete on an individual level and as a team. The highest participation through out the different areas win prizes as well as the individual prizes. The area that covers Northern IL. includes Wisconsin and Iowa. We all take turns hosting the event. We had it in Wisconsin at Bounds Showtime Arena. They had hired Marty Welter of Rodeo Flicks to take pictures, I bought 3 or 4 of them. I had to stop looking or I would have kept buying. Cutting is one of the most exciting sports, I am so glad that we have such a great organization and sponsers to support it!
Jessie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where did Spider Oak come from?