Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Butterscotch Pony From Hasbro


I thought I would post this to stop myself being tempted to get it for Callie for XMAS as I am sure she would love it ( Callie and I are not really grown up ) and that's good I think.

Callie saw Butterscotch in Walmart and I can just imagine her as a young girl nagging mum and dad for him

If you have never seen this I have included a link to the Hasbro Site where they show off all the things Butterscotch can do



Hasbro Butterscotch Demo

PS It would be good if amongst the Horse blogging community we could find a way to give one of these away to a deserving little girl for XMAS

7 comments:

Twisted Oaks Quarter Horses said...

I want one! We had the little plastic one that was hinged at the legs. You bounced up and down and it would move forward.

steve said...

And I thought you were sensible Jess , I don't know Callie will now tell me it's OK even though she is 30 something

Twisted Oaks Quarter Horses said...

You must be wanting to get on her good side, 30 something? It would be nice to have a low maintenance horse.

Callie said...

And we were a Walmart today and I had to play with the display model once again. Too cool!

Anonymous said...

How about we get together and send one to an orphanage! I happen to know of one in India that a friend of mine helps support. They are fairly new and in need of toys. Shipping would be prohibitive, but we have at my job contract workers who travel back every three months because of Visa regulations. Just a thought. Keep me in mind anyway if you get a workable plan or want to hear more about my idea.

Callie said...

This was my husband's idea and he wanted to see it go somewhere in the states. Do we have orphanges other than foster care within the states? I don't know. You never hear about them. I'll do some research on it.

Unknown said...

I have the store display model in excellent condition for sale.