Friday, November 23, 2007

I'm Being Stalked!



Everyday, twice a day these felines follow me until I feed them. This is only a few of the dozen plus cats. I had one momma dropped off and I had taken in 2 kittens that ended up pregnant at 7 months. They weren't big enough to get fixed yet. Usually the kittens will wonder off or accidents happen, Not Here. We had one get stepped on by a horse, the rest follow me everyday. It has gotten to the point that some wait at the end of the driveway when I get home and race the car to the house. No one will take them because they are too big now. I guess the good thing is they all seem to be males, the mommas moved on. I have to admit, you rarely see a mouse!

8 comments:

Callie said...

OMG! Jess, I tought I saw a Puddytat!

Callie said...

Geeze, how many more of them are black?

whitehorsepilgrim said...

We have a similar situation. Lots of cats. Young females having kittens. It's quite tricky to catch them in time to get fixed. Now there's just one left to get fixed. You do have a nice place with all those animals, big and small.

Twisted Oaks Quarter Horses said...

I have two tigers and the rest are black. I have at least a dozen here. I'll try to get a better group shot.

BarnGoddess said...

awww they are cute!

I looked out into my pasture this morning and there was the wild stray momma kitty teaching her youngsters how to hunt. So far they havent come into my barns.

I did throw out some deer scraps for them at the edge of our property after we butchered our deer..

Callie said...

Everytime I look at this pic, I just chuckle. To think that is is at a dozen more, follwing Jess around, like she's the pied piper of cats!

Rising Rainbow said...

cats, ya gotta love em.

Twisted Oaks Quarter Horses said...

My boyfriend just spotted another cat tonight. I think it may be one of the dropped off momma's babies from last spring. It's grey and white, that really stands out in my barn of black cats. Good thing I'm not superstitious! Thanks transylvanian horseman, I'm going to need a bigger place soon if all my animals keep multiplying.