Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A New Award


Of course, I gave this to myself, to showcase it to others. And will pass it along. This is the brain child of Midlife Mom over at Home On The Range . I think it's a great idea and shall first pass it on to Mikael at Rising Rainbow who clearly shows her passion through the writings and stories of her precious Arabians including following their stories even after being sold. Her love of horses is clear. The next is my friend, Mrs.Mom, over at Oh Horse Feathers who rehabs barefeet and gives great advise and absolutely makes my day with marvelous posts. And to Grey Horse Matters , another great horse lover, with lots of experience and marvelous posts and advice. I could certainly keep going with this and I again will invite all of you to take this award as it's well deserved to all of us who love our horses and horses in general, regardless of breed or discipline.

4 comments:

Mrs. Mom said...

Aww shucks Callie, (blushing, stammering, draggin toe in dirt...)

Thank you, thank you, thank you. You have no idea how much I enjoy coming to your blog, and get bummed when there are days when you dont post!

Keep the good posts coming girl, and stay in touch! ;)

HUGE Horsey Hugs,
Mrs Mom

Midlife Mom said...

I am soooooooo glad that you like the award!! I just felt there needed to be something out there for us horse lovers so this has made it all worthwhile!! Yes, I lost track of you too so I will put you on my blogroll as well!!! Thanks for getting in touch again!

Callie said...

Thanks for creating the award.......And it's nice to get back in touch. :)

Grey Horse Matters said...

Thanks Callie,
It's always nice to get an award and some kind words to go along with it.
Arlene