Monday, March 24, 2008

Sunset In The Summer


Obviously I've been playing with my photoshop again, but I must say with even more snow on it's way this week, I am longing for warm spring days and long summer days, green grass and leaves on trees. The smell of our lilac bushes when they bloom and cleaner and drier horse paddocks. A fresh warm rain or storm followed by a rainbow.
One thing I'm definitely waiting for that is coming soon and that is the Midwest Horse Fair held in Madison on the weekend of April 18th, 19th, & 20th. I've talked Stephen into coming with me. I always plan to go and end up not going because I don't want to go by myself. We'll be going on the 19th, which is Saturday. The finals of the Midwest Mustang Challenge will be that day and Stacey Westfall will be there. I can't wait to check out all the vendors and there's dozens of things to see, different trainers and exhibitors showing their disciplines. Can't wait! I plan on taking loads of pictures and posting all about it.

4 comments:

Tracey said...

That turned out pretty cool, Callie!

We woke up to snow on the ground this morning, too. Not as much as you've been getting, but still! Keep those sunny photos coming and I'll keep warming my hands here on your blog =)

Grey Horse Matters said...

Congrats on being nominated for the Best of Blog Award, I will be sure to vote for you. Like your picture. I feel bad for you that you are still getting snow, but at least you have the April fair to look forward to.

Anonymous said...

Make sure you do take plenty of photos, gal! We'll be waiting for 'em!

Rising Rainbow said...

I wish the mustang challenge event was closer to us, I think it would be really fun to go. Looking forward to your pictures.

Also wondering why there have not been pictures of Jess's foals posted here. Sure would love to see them. Hint, hint! lol