Sunday, July 6, 2008

Not To Change The Subject Or Anything..........




Who else thinks that Kola may be directly related to this particular Giraffe? Just changing the subject a bit to lighten the mood here. I've been working over this holiday weekend and unable to moderate, so Steve has taken over. Thank-you my Darling. I see in the comments many opinions on the state of this country and all that's been on going. And I must say that we here value every one's opinion and will never stifle anyone who comments here, but I just want to remind everyone to respect one another and realize that many of us come from different backgrounds, some similar and a lot different and that is why we here value our Internet friends! It's what makes the world go around! I know it's cliche, but how boring would it be if we all were the same! I know my eyes have been opened to new thoughts through the people I blog with and for that I thank all of you! All of you!

11 comments:

Mrs. Mom said...

LOL I love it Callie!!

Hmm... aside from the spots being placed a wee bit different....lol

Hugs to you both!

Anonymous said...

That giraffe comparison is hilarious!!!

Unknown said...

The meadow inside the gates is always too little.
Here when I have time, I go out with my neighbour pony for he eats my garden's grass. So I have not to cut it.
Here the gas is very expensive too. I am afraid the high prices will last.
So we try to drive less, going out once instead of twice or more to make all the errounds at the same time, taking the bus insteead of the car when it is possible...

kdwhorses said...

Great! I have a picture of my mare stretching like that as well! Maybe it is a mare thing! Or they are just little pigs! I know mine is!

Steve has been doing a great job! Way to go! We have been missing ya though!

Callie said...

Thanks all, It is funny, Misty won't stretch like that for a blade, but Kola will evertime. It just cracks me up! Sometimes, I'll catch her on her knees doing it as well!

Twisted Oaks Quarter Horses said...

Spider gets down on his knees then stretches his neck under. He has been doing a number on his mane. I put him in the goat pen this weekend because the grass is so high. Picky goats only eat alfalfa so the horses have to clean up for them. I let the other horses loose in different parts of the yard. I just moved panels around. Saves on the lawnmower.

Callie said...

Yeah, when they can contort themselves like that, you know they have good flexion! LOL

Grey Horse Matters said...

great similarities, we had a paint,Lifeguard, who we called a giraffe, he would reach his head up as high as he could to get the leaves off the trees and looked just like a giraffe doing it, also went down like that for grass under the fence.

Callie said...

LOL, She stretches for the trees as well.

Train Wreck said...

Ha! Ha! That is too funny! I've only ever seen foals do that!! Very flexible! Horse Yoga anyone!!

Callie said...

TW, I agree, it is funny. She does this on a daily basis! It absolutely cracks me up!