It's been raining again and the poor girls are in mud land. Of course they won't stand in the barn. What's worse, although today, it's in the forties and I have their blankets off, we're supposed to get high wind warnings tonight and the temperature is to drop about 20 degrees. I've decided to wait until this afternoon to put their blankets back on for the next two days. Let them dry off again a bit as it is not raining this morning. Also one of my wind break tarps as fallen victim to the weather elements and it's no longer doing the stellar job it had been, so I have to fork out some money for a canvas tarp and some clips and get another one up there. I can't wait for warmer weather, but I hate this transitional crap!
And on top of it all, I just woke up with an MS relapse.....the classic Lhermitts sign, it's when you flex your neck down and get an electric shock feeling down your arms. Yippee! I haven't had a relapse since I was diagnosed. It makes for a fun day of lifting and whatever chores I have to do! I'll just go numb during them. Now, I'll debate about going to my Neurologist, he'll just order another MRI and I'll light up like a Christmas tree and he'll want to give me steroids and I'll refuse, so what's the point? I'll give it a few days and see how I get on.
Steve will go to the Ortho tomorrow for another follow-up and X-ray and we'll see how's he's progressed or not. I'm thinking NOT, because he has been naughty in spite of me scolding him and has occasionally put weight on that damned leg!