It was this close [---]
Here is my story let this be a lesson to those thinking of keeping goats
1. 9:30 look out office window to check horses OK and the boys ( Terrible Trio ) Herman , Poomba and Itty Bitty in the paddock with the girls. ( Callie sleeping as she worked last night.
2. 9:45 Goats back in Pen beginning to make repairs to fence they have broken down.
3. 9:55 Pop in garage and over to the truck to see if any spare Bungee Cords as temp solution.
4. 10:05 Still looking for bungee cords and spot goats broke out again,
5. 10:15 Grain will not entice them in and now Pumbah and Itty Bitty gone out to the pasture.
6. 10:55 Chase Goats round for 40 minutes worried that if I get to aggresive they may make bolt for the road, Get goats back to penn eventualy.
7. Take Break as I am worn out from chasing goats but watch them like a hawk
8. 11:15 Begin making further repairs to fence , I will endure or so I thought now I am sure you saw Callies Video with Herman shaking hands and thought aahhhh cute NO NO NO , I am leaning over trying to get repair in place when what does the leader of the pack do but take my glasses off my head and try to force them through the fence and I am sure as he is trying to do so HE SMILED AT ME
9. 11:55 Get all secure and think about how Callie would kill me if I served up Roast Goat for dinner
10. Herman must have known what I was thinking as last thing he did was nuzzle my hand
Just another day in this mad house we call home with all our wonderful animals