Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Back From England Again!


Stephen and I went back to England for a visit for two weeks and we just arrived back home this past Monday. I have tons of pictures again, however, since this is a horse blog, I thought I'd start it off with some new friends I made while I was there.


It was getting toward the end of our visit and we hadn't gotten to the New Forrest again this time and I hadn't gotten my fix of horsey lovin' yet, so Stephen indulged me on our way back from the Marwell Zoo and we took a few country roads near Wickham and here are a few of my new friends.


I made poor Stephen pull over on this narrow road, relatively busy with traffic so that I could jump out and take some photos. What surprised me is that they came trotting up to me as I jumped out of the car. And so the photo shoot began.




All beautiful horses and of course one of my dream horses..........A Gypsy



7 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Great photos. I love the Gypsy too. Wouldn't it be great to have one, except keeping those feathers clean would be a nightmare.

Anyway, glad you're back safe and sound and had a nice time.

Gail said...

Beautiful!

I love the Gypsy, also.

Paint Girl said...

Beautiful horses! Glad you had a good time, can't wait to hear more about it!

cheyenne jones said...

The "Gypsy" type Cobs are really good types of horse, steady and even. However the hair!!!!! Feathery legs and thick tails!! I have one, and trust me! They are a lot of work to keep clean and knot free! Glad you enjoyed your trip!!

John and Regina Zdravich said...

Wow! Great pictures -- beautiful horses. I have never heard of a "Gypsy"...so you missed the Royal Wedding??? Welcome home! Hope you had a grat trip, and that Stephen got his "British Fix"

Midlife Mom said...

The Gypsy is just gorgeous! Glad you got a picture for us to see. Can't wait to hear all about your trip.

Rising Rainbow said...

Sounds like you had a great trip. One of my new friends has a Gypsy. Here in our winters those feathers are a real chore.