One Cowgirl has tagged me for a bucket list..........This is a hard one for me because I don't have any life regrets and I've been lucky enough to experience alot that others may have not, so I thought hard about this and it may seem weak, but here it goes...........
1) I would like to purchase five more acres of land adjacent to us from my farmer neighbor and surround it with decent white fence and build my dream barn for the horses.
2) I would some day like to return to England with my husband and go explore the areas of Cornwall and Devon. One place I haven't visited with him yet.
3) I've been out west, but it's been decades since I've been there and I would like to take my husband on a road trip west way through the Dakotas, Montana, Utah and Wyoming.
4) I'd like to finish the remodeling of this house, mainly our kitchen and master bedroom.
5) I'd like to take up wild life photography with my husband and travel around with a real good camera.
So there's my bucket list. Probably pretty boring. I've decided not to tag anyone as I've been tagging alot these days and One Cowgirl has tagged a whole bunch, but I think it's fun and I challenge anyone who reads this to do the same......Think about it and have fun!