Monday, July 21, 2008
I've done this before.... A few times, but I'm willing to think of a few more things to add. Victoria over at Teachings Of The Horse , tagged me for a game of meme. Six things that you may not know about me. So here it goes.
1) I am a Pediatric Critical Care Registered Nurse. I've been a Pediatric nurse for 17 years. Most new people I train at work are scared of me at first, so I've been told and then they find out that I'm really a pussycat! Not mean, but anal and set in my ways and a good teacher.
2) I am a Mother of one, Step-Mum of two and equally love all three young adult children we have and I hate using the term step-mom and only use it for purposes of explanation.
3) I should have been a farmer. I love the country life and our critters.
4) This is a second marriage for both Steve and I. We've been together for 8 years now and I believe we are soul mates! Truly! He is very patient. :)
5) I'm a believer in earth religions and love to visit ancient places. One of my favorite places in the world is Stone Henge. I've been there three times. I also love New Orleans and not for Bourbon Street, but for history and Voodoo.
6) I was a very naughty teenager and was done with my partying by the time I was 21 (legal). I do not drink now.
So now I'll pick only three victims for this game.
First I will infringe upon my good friend Mrs Mom's "Golden Hermit Status" over at Oh Horse Feathers and ask that she give us six things.
My good clean fun lovin' friend over at Blackjack Land And Cattle Company . This girl has the best lifestyle I think I've ever seen.
And last, but certainly not least, The ever so sweet and knowledgeable Arlene at Grey Horse Matters .
Please play along Ladies and then pass it on to at least three more!
Posted by Callie at 11:40 AM