We might be able to guess who I am talking about..............
1) A Fully has low self esteem and must pick on others to make themselves feel better.
2) A Fully gathers others to blindly follow her cause..........The others must also have low self esteem or they would think for themselves.
3) A Fully really feels "fugly" inside or she wouldn't need the "others" to boost her ego.
4) A Fully doesn't have the guts to ever admit any wrong doing on her behalf and just chooses to ignore the matter after it has gotten out of hand, really showing that she does not have the control she believes she has.
5) A Fully is a selfish being and is hateful and spiteful, probably really going back to that self esteem matter which makes her very sad indeed.
6) A Fully follower is an even sadder Fuppet.