Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Bracing For Crap Weather.........Again!


It's been just about a week since I released Misty and "knock on wood" so far , so good. She seems to be doing very well. I hope she continues. I swear this horse has Mustang in her. Wish I could afford a DNA.........She is usually tough as nails.........

I had to try winter poses with my girls yesterday. Of course I interrupted them while they were eating , hence how tight I was hanging onto those halters.

Although they were not impressed, they engaged my whimsy as the good girls they are.

The goats were getting goofy as well as the dogs at dinner time last night. I did a little rearranging of barns and such in preparation for which sounds like crappy ice rain coming. The skies are very telling tonight. I dread to see what we're in for and for how long. Sounds like crappy rain for the weekend, then followed by light snow!


8 comments:

Gail said...

Hang in there, spring is one day closer.

Grey Horse Matters said...

Hope Misty continues to be okay. Love the pictures with you, very nice and definitely suitable for framing. Your weather sounds miserable, hang in there.

Mrs. Mom said...

I hear ya Callie- we're getting ready to drown again down here. But at least it was like 70* today ;)

Rubs to the ladies, and I REALLY hope that the weather eases off for you!!

Unknown said...

Whew it's rough being in the grip of this lousy weather. We will make it!!

(right?)

Midlife Mom said...

Great picture of you and your four legged kids! Print them off and put them in a double frame and it would be beautiful! Glad Misty is doing well. I sure love news like that! I think we are all on the mend here too. (fingers crossed)

Sure has been lots of less then ideal weather around the country. Tons of snow here, rain and ice where you are, mud slides in CA etc etc.... Hang in there!!!

Jean said...

Love the pics.

The goats look nice and warm in their thick coats. Animals always amaze me in their ability to adapt to the weather.

While we just complain. *lol*

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Oh yuk! Frozen rain and ice is awful! I'd rather have snow for sure.

We had two days of off and on sleet and hail, but no real snow.
It's too warm here...into the 40's for that.

Cute photos of you and your girls.

~Lisa

Victoria Cummings said...

The pictures are great - you girls look so good together. Now, about the weather -- it feels like it's never going to end this year. We're about to get the storm that you just had, and I'm not looking forward to the barn flooding again!